Friday, March 6, 2015

''Fond memories of my childhood '' [ 31 ]

‘’’Fond memories of my childhoodhood ‘’ [ 31 ]
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
After a few days of my enjoyment with my mum ,younger sister,cousins,our maid servant Rosa, and even with our dogs ,cats and the birds, all around  us . I had to go to Trivandrum to continue my studies. My only consolation was after a month or one and a half months  the annual exam
Would be over and I could be back to my own world. Our return trip was from home to Punalur by bus and from there to Trivandrum by train.Though my cousins were with me,and they enjoyed the journey,I couldn’t.I saw the sights on either side, passing by,through a transparent veil of tears,and my mind was with my mum. Her lost look followed me like a shadow. Her sad looks forced 
me to think about   the old days.How happy we were, when dad was alive.
How lively was my home,always ,,mum busy cooking special dishes for dad and his friends and relatives.The courtyard was always full of labourers doing this  and that thing,each corner of the yard had heap of cashew nuts,arecanut,pepper,people kept coming  to buy these things.Now it is really
a no man's land, no heap of cashew,no heap of ,areca nut or pepper,so nobody needed to come .
Everywhere  dad’s absence was felt,everything was coming to a mess.Pottanammachen left,Sreedharan our cook left,Totally a different world.
.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’


1 comment: