Friday, November 27, 2015

[ ''QUOTATION '' ]

    [ ‘’ Quotation ‘’ ]
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Old man thought ‘’what is the use of me living like this ? a useless ;unwanted ; inconvenient  fellow;…..counting my days….but it is not coming to an end…some how  pulling on .After my wife Narayani’s death  I have been with my eldest daughter . for some time, I was wanted to stand in the queue  to buy milk and provisions; to take the children to the bus stop; in the evening to bring them back.
When they became old enough ,that they could  manage themselves; I became
a  useless  inconvenient  fellow. Without a word I came away.  Now  I  realize  Narayani’s  value .Poor thing  she is my uncle’s daughter; born for me …but she
received  only insult ;….blaming…and snubbing from me..Now she is full in my heart;….every nook and corner of the house; in the cow shed;  …..in the chicken cage;…..everywhere  I could feel her presence.  ;.Now all these places are empty.
  The kitchen almost lay closed. One servant used to come ; whenever she feels like coming; and cook some rubbish. Now I realize that money is nothing ; no value at all;…to buy medicine or some other necessary things ,I have to wait days to get somebody  to buy it. What is the use of me living like this;...how can I end my life?
and get rid of all these misery.’’ Long time our good old man is trying to find out a solution to put an end to his life. Slowly he took out his medicine box. There was medicine for high B P ,sugar ,and sleeping pills. He collected it and thought for a moment; ‘’ if I swallow all these medicines together, my BP will go down and down, and my sugar level will go down and down and sleep ,sleep,  sleep off and finish. But if I don’t  finish off, then somebody will put me in the hospital ,even if nobody wants me; then the torture and misery , I have to undergo.....oh ! can’t even imagine. Then there is only one way...give ‘ quotation ‘ ....Ayyappankutty ...my old friend’s. .as well as  my orderly’s son is now in the quotation gang...he may help me. Slowly he got out of the house in the darkness and walked towards
Ayyappankutty’s  house . One white car was there in the yard , so he was sure that Ayyappan was at home. He slowly knocked at the door. Ayyappankutty came out ,seeing this good old man at this time , he opened his mouth in amazement;
Without a  word old man walked off, and he followed  him. When they reached at a dilapidated barn...old man stopped and turned to his side, caught both his hands together in his hands, and  with a shivering voice pleaded  ‘’Ayyappa don’t say no..to me I have no other solution ...will you please finish off a person for me,..what  ever you want; I will give....please don’t say no ‘’Then our old man
sobbed.  Ayyappan   hugged him tightly and said ‘’ Uncle , tell me whom do you want to finish ?’’ Then with a gasping old man said ‘’ It is me , somehow finish off me, and save me, from these misery ‘’ At last he agreed. Ayyappan   said  ‘’ I will keep a small packet in this barn. Here  in this  point’’ He showed him a point .’’Mix it with water and drink .Next morning you won’t get up ‘’ Old man gave him a piece of gold bar , but he was hesitant to receive it  ’’ see ,this will lay under my pillow ,and somebody will grab it’’. He then forcefully put it in his pocket.
Next morning, the pedestrians, passing by, saw the barn  kept opened , they found out a dead body ,informed the neighbors  and police.

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

1 comment: